GLNG Upstream Project Injune (February to August 2014)
- Location: Injune, QLD
- Principal Contractor: CDJV (Clough Downer Joint Venture)
PROJEM’S SCOPE – 20 Technicians over 7 Months
Supply of equipment and technicians to complete Flange Management and bolting on the GLNG Upstream project. We were involved from well pads to transmission to Gladstone, including PCS‐01, Hub 4 and Hub. All Projem joints were 100% leak free during purge testing:
- Inspection of flange faces to meet ASME standard.
- Development of flange management register for QA.
- Flange facing of damaged faces as required onsite up to 1200mm diameter.
- Tensioning of joints with studs sizes up to 3.1/2”.
- Torqueing of joints using pneumatic and hydraulic equipment up to 25,443Nm.
- Pipe cutting to site fit and repair defect welds up to 1200mm diameter.
- Coordination of hydro testing.
- Drilling and tapping blind flanges.
- Project manage schedule and completions